1. Cut your yarn while still on your hook, leaving the indicated length .
2. Pull your working loop up until the yarn end comes out.
3. Place your tail on a darning needle. In the first stitch of the round (the first one to the left where you need to close), insert your needle from front to back, under both loops of that stitch.
4. Next, insert your needle from front to back underneath the BLO of the last stitch of the round (the one to the right, where your tail came from).
5. Pull gently to make it look like the other stitches.