This simple crochet beanie pattern is one of the many hat patterns you can find here at Julivia! All of our patterns are designed to be simple, joyful and timeless. Inspired by minimalism, this is the perfect beanie for the whole family! It also makes a very cute photo prop for your little bundle of joy. Did we mention how comfortable they are with the stretchy band? With this simple pattern, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating a masterpiece of their own ... very quickly!
• Instant download PDF (not the finished product)
• Crochet skill level: Easy
• Language: English (Standard US terms ) and French (you will receive 2 PDF)
• Instructions included for 6 sizes: Newborn, baby (3 - 6 months), baby (6 - 12 months), toddler, child (3-5 years), child (6 - 10 years)
• Canadiana by Patons (worsted/medium weight 4, 100% Acrylic, 3.5 oz / 100 g, 205 yds / 187 m)
- Light grey mix: 70 to 140 yards / 35 to 70 g ... Or any color of your choice!
• Back loop only
• Chain • Decrease
• Single crochet
• Slip stitch
• The price is for the pattern PDF only
• Resell of finished product allowed with pattern credit
• Please contact me if you have any questions before you make a purchase! There are no returns on digital files.