This cute Crochet Cat Hat Pattern is one of the many animals you can find in the Minimals collection here at Julivia! All of our patterns are designed to be simple, joyful and timeless. Inspired by minimalism, this is the perfect beanie for the cat lover in your life! It also makes a very cute photo prop for your little bundle of joy. Did we mention how comfortable it is with the stretchy band? With this simple pattern, even those with little crochet experience can find success creating a masterpiece of their own!
• Instant download PDF (not the finished product)
• Crochet skill level: Easy
• Standard US terms
• Languages: English and French (you will receive 2 PDF)
• Instructions included for 6 sizes: Newborn, baby (3 - 6 months), baby (6 - 12 months), toddler, child (3-5 years), child (6 - 10 years)
• Canadiana by Patons (worsted/medium weight 4, 100% Acrylic, 3.5 oz / 100 g, 205 yds / 187 m)
- Medium grey mix: 80 to 200 yards
- Black: 2 small pieces of about 6" each
- Cherished pink: 1 small piece of about 6"
- White: 2 small pieces of about 12" each
• Back loop only
• Single crochet
• Slip stitch
• The price is for the pattern PDF only
• Resell of finished product allowed with pattern credit
• Please contact me if you have any questions before you make a purchase! There are no returns on digital files.