Slip stitch 2 together (invisible)
- The following instructions will show you how to not only work 2 slip stitches together in your Julivia pattern, but to make it hardly noticable.
- Note that depending on the pattern you are working on, the color of the yarn, and the "fabric" may look different, but the concept remains the same.
1. You will work this in the next 2 stitches (as indicated in your pattern).
2. Insert hook under both loops of the first stitch.
3. Without yarning over, insert under both loops of the second stitch.
4. Yarn over, and pull through all loops on your hook (it will be a bit tight). Your stitch will look like this once you are done.